The survey linked here is for students enrolled in the Polk County School District Campus eSchool program only. Please complete this form for each student for whom you plan to pick up meals.
To register, click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZyXDq-47c5nkCe0GQsSZtvG8w51pSeEcD8crlQwzQLwCLsA/viewform
Here are some of the details for the program:
- Meal distribution will be on Wednesday’s from 9:30-10:30 in the office drive up loop.
- Parents may sign up for the nearest location to their home
- Meals for all students in the home may be picked up at one location
- Only PCPS eLearning students will be eligible to participate
- Parents must provide official ID and student’s ID number
- Parents may select an official designee to pick up meals
- 5 breakfast/5 lunch meals will be provided for each student