We have recently learned that logging into Schoology via the ClassLink iPad app, causes certain frequently used features to disappear or no longer function. The developers are working toward a solution but until further notice please log into ClassLink via the web browser in order to use Schoology effectively.
Directions for signing in via the web browser:
- Locate the Safari Web Browser and tap to open. All iPads come with Safari pre-installed. However, if you cannot locate it on a personal device, install it from the App Store. All PCPS issued iPads will already have it installed.
- Navigate to www.polkschoolsfl.net.
- Tap Students in the gray menu bar.
- Under the Quick Links for Students section, Tap ClassLink for Students.
- If the page that opens says, “Error”, Tap the blue Back to login button. Once you see the ClassLink Sign In page move to step 6.
- Type the students name and password in the appropriate text fields and Tap Sign In. *DO NOT use @mypolkschools.net after the username.
- You should now see a screen with various apps. If so, you have logged in correctly.
If you have any issues, please contact the school.