Latest News & Announcements
Our Sunshine State Books have arrived and are now on the shelf for check out! Brag Tags are here too! Come by and find your new favorite book.
Fall ALG EOC Tutoring available:
Contact office for details.
Start date is September 24th.
Good Morning UA Families,
This is a message to let families know our first quarter interims will be sent out via email to the parent email we have on file, and the students' school issued "my polk schools" email address. No paper interims will be issued. Interims will be emailed this Thursday, September 24th. We are continuing this electronic distribution process in response to the positive feedback we received on this process at the end of last year.
Thank you and have a good day!
We have recently learned that logging into Schoology via the ClassLink iPad app, causes certain frequently used features to disappear or no longer function. The developers are working toward a solution but until further notice please log into ClassLink via the web browser in order to use Schoology effectively.
Directions for signing in via the web browser:
- Locate the Safari Web Browser and tap to open. All iPads come with Safari pre-installed. However, if you cannot locate it on a personal device, install it from the App Store. All PCPS issued iPads will already have it installed.
- Navigate to www.polkschoolsfl.net.
- Tap Students in the gray menu bar.
- Under the Quick Links for Students section, Tap ClassLink for Students.
- If the page that opens says, “Error”, Tap the blue Back to login button. Once you see the ClassLink Sign In page move to step 6.
- Type the students name and password in the appropriate text fields and Tap Sign In. *DO NOT use @mypolkschools.net after the username.
- You should now see a screen with various apps. If so, you have logged in correctly.
If you have any issues, please contact the school.
On a Union Academy iPad, students’ username for ClassLink is just their username, for example johnd23. It does not need their full email address (the @mypolkschools.net part). On a windows computer, they should use the full email address, email@example.com for example.
The survey linked here is for students enrolled in the Polk County School District Campus eSchool program only. Please complete this form for each student for whom you plan to pick up meals.
To register, click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZyXDq-47c5nkCe0GQsSZtvG8w51pSeEcD8crlQwzQLwCLsA/viewform
Here are some of the details for the program:
- Meal distribution will be on Wednesday's from 9:30-10:30 in the office drive up loop.
- Parents may sign up for the nearest location to their home
- Meals for all students in the home may be picked up at one location
- Only PCPS eLearning students will be eligible to participate
- Parents must provide official ID and student's ID number
- Parents may select an official designee to pick up meals
- 5 breakfast/5 lunch meals will be provided for each student