Latest News & Announcements
We have recently learned that logging into Schoology via the ClassLink iPad app, causes certain frequently used features to disappear or no longer function. The developers are working toward a solution but until further notice please log into ClassLink via the web browser in order to use Schoology effectively.
Directions for signing in via the web browser:
- Locate the Safari Web Browser and tap to open. All iPads come with Safari pre-installed. However, if you cannot locate it on a personal device, install it from the App Store. All PCPS issued iPads will already have it installed.
- Navigate to www.polkschoolsfl.net.
- Tap Students in the gray menu bar.
- Under the Quick Links for Students section, Tap ClassLink for Students.
- If the page that opens says, “Error”, Tap the blue Back to login button. Once you see the ClassLink Sign In page move to step 6.
- Type the students name and password in the appropriate text fields and Tap Sign In. *DO NOT use @mypolkschools.net after the username.
- You should now see a screen with various apps. If so, you have logged in correctly.
If you have any issues, please contact the school.
On a Union Academy iPad, students’ username for ClassLink is just their username, for example johnd23. It does not need their full email address (the @mypolkschools.net part). On a windows computer, they should use the full email address, firstname.lastname@example.org for example.
The survey linked here is for students enrolled in the Polk County School District Campus eSchool program only. Please complete this form for each student for whom you plan to pick up meals.
To register, click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZyXDq-47c5nkCe0GQsSZtvG8w51pSeEcD8crlQwzQLwCLsA/viewform
Here are some of the details for the program:
- Meal distribution will be on Wednesday's from 9:30-10:30 in the office drive up loop.
- Parents may sign up for the nearest location to their home
- Meals for all students in the home may be picked up at one location
- Only PCPS eLearning students will be eligible to participate
- Parents must provide official ID and student's ID number
- Parents may select an official designee to pick up meals
- 5 breakfast/5 lunch meals will be provided for each student
This video is a presentation of Union Academy Orientation for 2020 – 2021. To view, click here: https://youtu.be/ZiYbyHkoVPw
Click this link for the virtual campus orientation for the school year 2020 – 2021: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zP8PAfxMnQ
Parent Portal is a service offered to parents and guardians for accessing certain student records. The service allows parents and guardians to access information about all of their students through one convenient website. This eliminates the need to visit several different websites, make telephone calls or visit the school to access records and information. Union Academy strongly recommends that all families utilize this resource this school year. More information and the login is located at https://polkschoolsfl.com/parentportal/
Union Academy eLearning will be delivered by a uniform learning management system that will make it easier for students and parents to participate in virtual learning, Schoology. This learning platform integrates classroom resources, online meetings, assessments, and other functions of the digital classroom. Login and more information can be found at the county site https://polkschoolsfl.com/knowledgebase/schoology/.